Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This is drinking, eh?

Woozy. So very woozy. Wasn't until the end of therapy, but roxicotin. Whoo. Knee's feeling decent, was actually able to walk up the stairs a bit easier than normal. The knee felt pretty stiff as Adam pushed on it today. Might be becuase I as still, I did move from a strong flexion exercise right before he tried. Always tough to tell. Knee felt very stiff this morning though. Trouble moving it to much range at all. While at theraphy, did have some new pain, though. On the insde of the knee, right below the knobby section on the inside, had pretty good pain when I pushed on it, started when I started on the bike. First time I can remember anything around the knee begin tender. I also had the same pain as I've felt before, where the inside right part back of the knee was really sore and stretched. and moving from extension to flexion and back on the total gym or after the table flexion was pretty painful too. But right now, it's all about the drugs. woozy. if this is drunk, it doesn't feel that great. And I'm not feeling any more confident if I was to hit on a member of the opposite sex either. Uh, Lissa, no plans to do that. I should probably stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home