Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Saturday, May 28, 2005

InterKnee

This site is great - www.kneeguru.co.uk. Lots of good information and a small group of folks who are also struggling with AF. I spent some time on it last year, but tried to stick my head in the ground and work through the scarring to no avail. So I'm back, chatting with folks there. Few are really knowledgeable and are even up at Steady's right now. One suggested a couple of other doctors that have a lot of experience with scar tissue; wondering if it might be worth checking with them if I can't see Steady, mostly to see how it might fit with the wedding.

Also, no exercise today; tough to get going when I haven't really seen much benefit and I think I'll have some sort of surgery within a few months. I need to figure out some way to incent myself or just decide not to worry about it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home