Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Monday, May 30, 2005

Wacky 24 hours

Didn't make it to the gym today. Not good. But I had a decent reason - threw up twice yesterday. Booted, if you will. We had invited about 20 people over for a BBQ about 4. Right after the first group showed up, I started to feel bad. Upstairs for 1.5 hours, boot. Feel much better, 15 minutes later, downstairs for another couple hours hanging out and chatting with folks. [Lissa is a great job in playing hostess and checking on me during this time. Have I mentioned she's amazing? Am I pretty sure she'll read this?] Right around the time is started to hail and eeryone started to leave, I start to feel sick again. Hour or so later, boot again. But finally felt better, although I couldn't get much sleep Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home