Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Drugs are good - or are they?

Yup, PT was decent today. Lots of trouble with flexion again, but extension was ok. I had pain on the treadmill right below the kneecap, but seemed to subside with overpressure. I usually feel much better after PT, but I'm still not sure if it's the PT or the drugs or both. I was feeling crappy going in. I'm a little nervous about trying the drugs without the PT - if the drugs work by themselves, might try to do things the easy way. I'm a little hestitant on drugs in general for some reason - not really sure why. I did find that my pupil went from big to small after about an hour and right after the "let's see how close Alex's heel can get to his butt" exercise.

Ironic - met a guy who had is surgery done by Dr. Windler, the other guy besides Kilbrider tha Schoch, my original surgeon, recommended. Second time that's happened, since I found out a couple weeks ago that one of the other patients had her surgery done by Steady. This chap was praising of Windler and the whole practice; said his fiance when to see another doctor in the practice and he actually recommended she see another surgeon. I'll probably add him to my list to visit while I'm making the rounds. Maybe enough voices will make a beautiful music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home