Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Friday, May 27, 2005

Good morning

Suprising, I made it up at 5 am this morning. The fiance headed for her "bride-to-be" normal workout this week and due to my inability to drive while drugged, it worked out best for me to head out with her. I'm surprisingly awake (for now). Knee feels ok, although I only walked for 5, efx for 20, and 1/2 spinning on the bike for a while. Plus I forgot my towel and comb, so we'll see how stinky I am today. Later this afternoon head to Dr. Malone's office for some more drugs. silly me forgot to refill the prescription from the last visit, but between missing a few days and leftover pills from earlier, I still had enough for the PT visits. Didn't take anything this morning, and I think it showed - no significant pain but I didn't try to bend that much. Off for breakfast tacos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home