Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Phone Call - the return

Shirley just called from Steady's office. They might not be able to see me until August. That makes any surgery very tight with the wedding. She seemed surprised when I said "between 20 and 60 ROM", like I didn't know what I was saying. Understandable, I suppose. There are not many like me. I can go for a visit or for visit and surgery, so I opted for the latter. She actually mentioned it could even be a couple surgeries if the range wasn't coming after the first one. People normally take at least a week. She said I didn't need to send any of the MRI or anything.

Lissa and I were just talking, might be worth going up just for a consultation in July to at least understand what the options are. Man, I'm just bummed. I think less so from the August date that from the lack of information she wanted. I was hoping to forward MRI and/or other info to provide them to review so they'd call and say something about the details of my case before actually heading up to Vali. Should've started this whole thing sooner. Man, I'm a little hesitant to have Burns do anything, but I'm equally concerned about waiting until after the wedding. Maybe Burns will have more to say, might be worth checking with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home