Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ow.

Phunk. My knee is killing me right now. Walked 1/2 a block outside for lunch and the area on the inside of my knee right below the kneecap started screaming. Kept that up even after lunch. Every step hurt. Same spt as when I've been running and have had to stop due pain, but in those cases, i could still walk without much difficultly. Every step hurt in this case. Can't think of anything I specifically did this morning or last night that would've caused the problem, so I'm at a loss on this one. Obviously, the lack of PT or gym could be it, but that seems suspect since I've been on pretty much the same schedule for the last month due to sick/meetings/whatever. I'll probably pop a pain pill and see if I can schedule some dr appointment. Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home