Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Another day, not another exercise

Lissa went running this morning, and we didn't make it to the gym. The knee felt ok today; we were walking about the mall for a couple of hours, and it seemed like the knee has a little more extention. That actually created additional pain for a bit. Not sure whether I adjusted my gait or I got used to it, but the pain went away after a little bit. Read part of a paper online by a new guy from Indiana that indicated you normally slow down PT leading up to another surgery, to enable the swelling to decrease and the knee to get back to 'normal'. Assuming I'm going to have surgery in a couple months, that advice would help my mental state and my pocketbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home