Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Friday, May 20, 2005

Bend that knee

Ah, the adventure continues. I've been working on recovering from a ACL tear for just over a year now. Things waver between "wow-this-was-a-good-day" and "maybe-we-should-just-cut-it-off". It's been a while since I had one of the days where my fiance asked my therapist, "so should we put this lame horse out of it's misery?".

But it's getting harder to continue the dedication after a year. So to motivate myself, I'm exposing myself to you, dear friend, and committing to you that I will continue. Well, exposing my knee, at least. Hopefully, this act will get me off the couch on the tough days and push me farther on the good ones.

Anyway, that's why I'm here. Some other options besides physical therapy are currently under exploration, and I'll probably talk about the past and the future at some point. If you're really lucky, I'll blog while on drugs. We'll see if anyone can tell the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home