Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A weak weekend

Well, I suppose it's good news that I didn't have enough pain to complain about it today, and the bad news is I didn't do enough to blog about it. I did spend about 3 hours over the course of Sunday banging a heavy metal pole into concrete. Our wooden fence blew over lsat week, so we took a couple posts that had rotted out at the base. When I remove them, the measured just uder 6 feet. Off to home depot for 6 foot posts. Nope, we only have 8 foot posts, they say. I nearly ask them to cut one down to 7 feet, but I didn't. Digging for about a minute, 'clink'. Concrete. With 2 feet of my 8 foot post in it. I'm about a foot or so into the first of two of these suckers. 50/50 on whether I finish myself. Good arm exercise, though. If I can list it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home