Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Friday, June 10, 2005

Much ado about something

Got a call from Sharon at Obi-wan's office this morning. She gave me 6 dates in July that might work,but for visit only. I took the 7th of July, and then she said she'd also check if I could visit in July for a possible visit and surgery. Hooray! Since I thought that wouldn't happen until August. Just for kicks, I also call Shelboure in Indy - he could see me pretty much whenever. Pat was really nice on the phone, said I'd bring all my info - they have a hotel you stay at down the street and do therapy in the room for about a week after surgery. Said he was a soft tissue expert as well. So it was a good day; now just need to figure out how to schedule everything in.

Funny, from talking with my mom about this, she evidently talked directly with Dr. Eakin!@? Not surprisingly, she couldn't remember his name, but only that he lived in palo alto. He said Steadman was the best and closer than he was. It was funny. Typical of my mother to do something amazing, not know it, and not remember anything about it.

But at least the wheels are in motion, and things might happen sooner than later, which is good for the wedding and probably my knee as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home