Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Friday, July 01, 2005

Another step

On the road to Vail. Crystal, Dr. Steadman's scheduling nurse, called today and reviewed my operation paperwork. Nothing too exciting, confirmed my operative information. Indicated that part of my stuff was in network and part of it was out of network. I mentioned that I hadn't been headed to therapy, and she didn't have any real suggestions on that. She did say I would stay overnight in the hospital (although I bet it's 23 hours) and that my surgery would probably be in the morning. She also said that I'd be headed to therapy twice a day, and asked how long I'd be staying. When I said a month, she said that would be great because I could go to therapy and I could see Steadman daily or as I needed after the surgery. Overall, nothing too unexpected, but certainly glad to hear some of her comments.

Knee felt ok today, but think I was limping a little more than normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home