Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

okay, so it's not about my knee

so I was talking with my sister yesterday on the phone while I was banging concrete. When I was finished, I put the phone on the ground near me in case you called. I forgot to bring it in, so I went out an found it this moning. Unfortunately, I had decided lalst night to also water the ground near the hole since most of the grass looked dead. Fortunately, it looked like eveything was ok but I backed up everything to my laptop before I left for work. Unfortunately, after doing that, it looks like the keyboard has gone haywire and random buttons are "pushed" while I watch the screen.
So maybe I need a new phone :-)
Also, my knee has been pretty stable lately in the pain department. It feels a little stiff and I have a little pain as I walk, but nothing major. Headed to physical therapy on Friday now, so we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home