Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Saturday, June 25, 2005

2 down

Cracked through enough concrete this morning. Weather was nice enough to stay below the 80 degrees for the 45 minutes outside. I'm having a hard time determining the effects on my knee. It isn't really sore, and think I got a little more flexion afterwards. Still looking for a place in Vail, popped off another 20 of so emails last night. I don't think any of them are promising, but I did get a call from someone (still can't remember if it was Sharon or Shirley) with a decent place for less than 2 grand with high speed internet access! Other than the one with stairs, almost everything is around that. Of course there's the 5 bedroom mansions, but I don't think we'll be needed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home