Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Away we go

Nothing really new today, other than I started a posted to get feedback from people who had already seen Obi-wan to get suggestions on traveling to Vali. I forwarded my mother the link and she read all about all the problems and it worried her! Oops, sorry mom. Still waiting on a call back from Steadman's insurance. I did spent about 30 minutes last night trying to bang away at the concrete. I might try again tonight, considering taking some roxycontin while I do so. Also trying to figre out whether I should still see Dr. Shelbourne in Indianapolis as well, since my sister is there and parents are within a couple of hours. Lots of upcoming travel, but hey, it's the summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home