Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Friday, July 22, 2005

Sleepy, sleepy

Dee and Shirley managed the night shift on Wed night - just as awesome as everyone else. Made sure I didn't hurt myself when I headed out of the CPM and helped in so many little ways to make Lissa and I more comfortable. There were only 4 of us, probably all Steadman patients, that were there that evening, so they even had a chance to have an extra bed for Lissa. Lissa brought me back some Oreo cookies, and with some milk and vanilla ice cream, viola, a Oreo shake materialized. Quite tasty. I slept reasonably well, although I took a sleeping pill around 3 am since I kept waking up due to all the hydration. The entire time I was in the cold therapy and CPM as well.

Morning came quickly, and we were moving into the morning shift change, so slowly moved downstairs, waved at a couple of the other patients that were in surgery that night, and headed to get a little breakfast from MickeyD's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home