Bend that knee

One guy's ongoing discussion with his left knee

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hanging at the Airport

Sitting at a pay by the minute terminal. Started typing at 1:34 secons, let's see how quick I am. We're gtting rid of all the bad larma on the way, as I was aying to Lissa that I shoud've kept my airline tmobile wireless internet plan, whch let's you access from the airport. "We shoudn't be there that long." bingo, Vail flight delayed by two hours. Not too bad hanging out though. Lissa said she wastn't hungry, then said she'd wait until 4 pm (at 3:15) to get some ice cream. She then returned at 3:20 with "icecream with Oreo's and other chocolately goo". I'm sue she'll correct me when she reads this. Hopefully, this will be the only thing that does goes as planned.
(signing off at 7:45 - I blame th keyboardfor my slowness...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home